Friday, December 16, 2011

You know you need a vacation...

.... when you're totally unfocused and finding the weirdest things to fixate on. My current preoccupations include:

1. The Daily Frenchie: Pictures and captions of adorable little doggies, anyone?

2. Christmas cookies: or how many I can eat without gaining more than one full pound (I've only gained 1/2 pound since the baked goods madness started)

3. Orlando shopping Recognizance: Actually plotting out my day of shopping (3 malls, one epic day) and imagining how far my shopping allowance will stretch.

4. Daydreaming not of the vacation itself, but of boarding the plane for a 12-hour trip to the destination. I need a break so badly that I'm looking forward to the PLANE RIDE. Seriously?!

2 1/2 hours until the weekend, then I just have to suffer through Monday at work... but let's be honest, I've been mentally on vacation all week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment