Monday, March 7, 2011

Life Update Twitter Style:

  • Decent weekend, but almost completely wasted my Saturday by trying to sleep off the previous week
  • Went to Wasilla and Willow on Sunday. Great, sunny weather, fun time seeing the Iditarod start!
  • Completely exhausted today, getting a sore throad and persistent headache. I might try to go skiing anyway to get some exercise, but I'm pretty sure I'm getting sick.
  • 4 weeks till Hawai'i. I can't wait! I really need some time off before I forget what that feels like. I also really need some sunshine, good eats, and fun activities.
  • I plan to start swimming in about 6 weeks. There's a group here called SWAM, part of the US Master's league. Should be fun. Young Lawyer's softball also starts soon. It'll be great to play summer sports again.
  • I really need a nap....

No comments:

Post a Comment