Monday, January 16, 2012

Mid-January

OK, so it's been a few weeks since I've posted everything and for good reason: not much is going on up here in the Great White North. We've had more snow and more subzero weather, my house is a wreck, my puppy needs more time outside (but it's too cold for her to play comfortably), and I'm back to working full time after 2 glorious weeks away from the office. That's about it.

The only thing that has really changed is that I joined a gym (yikes!). Leigh and I joined a really nice gym with multiple locations. I've been attending various classes most days during the week, then making up for the burned calories by eating a lot on the weekends. Good plan, right?

This weekend is Leigh's and my 6th wedding anniversary. We're celebrating by going to Homer for a few days. We used a Groupon to get a great cabin near ski trails and are planning to explore the Kenai a little bit. Cannelle is going to stay overnight at a daycare facility and Juneau gets the house to her herself. It should be a good weekend for the whole family!

But for today I'm working on a government holiday (so I can have this Friday off for the anniversary). The agenda for today is research in the morning, gym for lunch, then back to the office for some writing/job applications.

Well, I'd better get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment