Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jobs

Um, I just got a job offer. Another one, in Anchorage, so I wouldn't have to move again for at least 2 years. This job would start right after my clerkship ends in 2011. I didn't apply for it, I applied for this job last year and now it's being offered to me for exactly when I will need a new job.

Totally unexpected and kind of wigging me out. For a long time just getting an internship seemed like a nearly impossible task and now suddenly these things just fall in my lap. Where's the catch?

I'm really excited at the prospect of being fully employed for 24 months rather than just 12 months, but also wondering if I should wait and see what other opportunities I have after a year of clerking. But then again, who turns down a good opportunity when it comes their way??? hmm.....

This will require a bit of contemplation and some discussion with the wife. I hope I make the right decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment