Wednesday, September 9, 2009

TEGAN AND SARA IN EUROPE!!!

That's right kids! Tegan and Sara posted their UK + Euro tour dates. They're mostly touring in November and most of their dates are throughout Germany, but also Paris and Brussels.

I'm HOPING to be able to attend the Berlin show near the end of November, but that depends a lot on my class/work schedule. Anyway, Leigh and I are really hoping to get to go to Germany for that weekend to see T & S and do some quickie tourist stuff. Flights to Berlin are fairly cheap and quick, especially compared to taking the train. We both wanted to visit Germany and this gives us a good excuse to go. Plus a friend of mine from high school is interning in Berlin this year and it would be fantastic to see her again.

I'm speaking WAAAYYY to soon because I don't even know what days of the week I'm teaching, but it's nice to know that Tegan and Sara are playing several dates that might just work out for me to attend. Woohoo! I was hoping to get to attend a concert while abroad and particularly hoping to get to see T & S while they're touring since I missed their special Seattle concert.

So that's my most recent bit of excitement regarding the next few months. Leigh and I spent a few days at my dad's house in Ferrum to have a visit before not seeing them for 7 months. It was nice, very relaxing and low key. Leigh and I went to Roanoke for an afternoon because we love Roanoke so much. Today we drove to Grundy to visit Leigh's mom briefly and pick up our kitty cat. Next stop is probably Buffalo to get started on such tasks as applying for judicial clerkships, making sense of my finances and selling everything we own.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment