Monday, January 24, 2011

General Updates, Twitter Style

None of the below has actually been taken from my recent Tweets, but I really am this lazy that I'll update my blog in snippets of similar length:
  • Good weekend, relaxed a lot, ate well, ran errands, had a little fun too!
  • Spoke French with nice new people on Saturday. I'm getting rusty, but it's good to put myself out there like that. Hopefully I'll keep what I have and even learn a bit more.
  • Got an awesome haircut on Sunday night. I'm never seeing another hairdresser in Anchorage, ever. I finally found someone who understand "short and sassy hair."
  • Returned to the office to find a literal pile of files waiting for me. All due within the next 3 weeks! So of course I'm spending the morning updating my blog ;-)
  • Getting really excited about Hawaii. All reservations made, now just the waiting game. 69 days to go!
  • Yesterday my iPhone committed suicide. It was safely resting in my jacket pocket and then went black. Last night I revived and charged it. This morning it decided it truly did not want to live and has since restored itself to factory settings. I hope that an online update will do the trick, if not I might be shopping for a new one with my tax return.
  • Been daydreaming about going to grad school in France a lot lately. Driving Leigh crazy about it, but glad she's on board. I've had to promise that in return for two years in France I'll do my best to get permanent, awesome job in Seattle and maybe even carry a baby for her. Spending 2 years working and living in France is awesome even if your first choice would normally be a US city. In exchange for this "hardship" she gets a permanent home in her favorite city and a green-eyed baby. In the end I think she's getting the better end of this deal, but at least I get what I want :-)
Well, this pile of files is staring me down, I should get back to work.

2 comments:

  1. um, picture of this short and sassy hair, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, no pics because my phone is dead! We'll have to get together instead so you can see it. That would be more fun anyway!

    ReplyDelete