Monday, February 7, 2011

Being a hater

In spite of a generally good weekend, I'm in the foulest of moods today. So I'm listing Things I Hate:
  • Tummy aches
  • Bad night's sleep and having to go to work anyway
  • My bathtub, because since the apartment complex did some work on some pipes the water has been coming out a rather digusting shade of brown
  • My apartment complex, for overcharging us and not taking good care of us
  • My apartment, for being too small and never feeling like home
  • Being lazy, because I failed to run some vital errands this weekend. This had led to a lack of very important groceries and, subsequently, the terrible decision to order Dominos pizza last night. Hence tummy ache.
  • The guilt of eating junk food. It's going to take a whole week of "clean" food and exercise before I don't feel disgusting anymore.
  • Lack of time off: I was struggling during the holidays and then I worked 4 day weeks! Now it's still winter and (though the weather has been lovely) I'm stuck in town another 8 weeks before I get to do anything outside my normal, and very limited routine. This is enough to make me crazy.

I think I'll drown my sorrows in coffee today, which will also keep me awake, and just get through the day. I expect a very early bedtime tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment