Wednesday, March 31, 2010

London in 3...2...1...

It's Wednesday so I had tutoring in Nice again, but of course things can't go as planned ever. I took my sweet time getting to Nice so I was really, really late to tutoring. Luckily in France being late isn't such a big deal and one of my pupils was ill so she didn't have her normal tennis lesson to get to. I'm not happy she was ill, but it made the situation less stressful all around. Tutoring went fine and I gave both pupils homework for during the vacation.

After tutoring I tracked Jescy down sunbathing on the beach and joined her. We leaned against a rock wall and caught some sun until the crashing waves came in close enough to soak the poor souls sunbathing next to us. We decided to start the next part of our day at that point- namely, having a glass of wine and a snack at a cafe. Yeah, I live in France...

The evening was spent shopping. Well, I mostly watched but it was still fun. My only complaint is that we didn't get to FNAC before it closed. I really wanted to buy some French books and look around. Oh well, I'll have to look for some English books in London and do my French book shopping when I get back in mid-April.

Tonight is being spent packing, sorting, throwing things away drinking a lot of tea, and eating a lot of food, of course! London on Friday! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment