Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Poll Closed

I have removed my Weekends in March poll because, well, I've planned all my weekends in March.

Votes were as follows:
Paris- 4 votes
Morocco- 1 vote.

Thanks to all who showed an interest in my life decisions. As a pure extrovert I found this very helpful. I am, indeed, going to Paris for a weekend and I am still strongly considering Morocco, though if I go it will not be until the end of April. See sidebar list of upcoming trips and events for full details of my plans and whereabouts, if you so desire.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea there was a poll! I would totally have voted for Morocco...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vote has been duly counted, even if you did miss the deadline : ) I am pretty sure I'll be going to Morocco, I just need to do more research and build up the courage to buy my tickets, seeing as I will be traveling solo. While there I can practice my French (because it is more welcome than English), learn about the culture, take pictures, drink tea, and gawk at beautiful leather goods. : )

    So I guess you could say this was most similar to Instant Run-off Voting: Paris got the most votes so I will go there for sure and first, Morocco came in a close second so it's on my To Do list and will most likely happen also.

    ReplyDelete