Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This is me avoiding that 10 page paper

Facebook has recently become equally infected with my family members and this "25 random things" survey. I'm bored, so I'll attempt to come up with 25 things as a means to keep myself from doing my homework, but I won't put it on Facebook because I'm becoming less enthusiastic about even having an account there.

Emily:
1. will be 24 in  20 days
2. is currently unemployed but looking
3. hates kids' parents. The kids are great, usually, but the parents I can do without
4. loves to swim but puts it last on her to do list after school, work, and sleeping
5. is very out of shape, mostly due to the attitude leading to #4
6. loves to travel but does most of her "traveling" via internet during class
7. has extensive travel plans starting the moment classes end in May
8. cannot wait to get her life started- meaning post-college/law school/internships
9. loves Alaska and Virginia but doubts she'll completely settle down in either
10. has only ever owned two pairs of pants that did not require hemming
11. wanted long, girly hair throughout her childhood but now as an adult realizes she just doesn't have the face for it but looks pretty cute with short hair instead
12. becomes downright mean when hungry
13. can tell the difference between real hunger and wanting a snack based on how much the people around her piss her off for every little thing
14. enjoys sports an awful lot but is really, really bad at them
15. loves animals, especially anything with big ears and eyes on a little face (I am a girl, you know)
16. wants to be the kind of lawyer who wears jeans, has tattoos, and kicks ass on a regular basis
17. has two tattoos and wants a few more, but is waiting till the time is right
18. is currently purging her belongings 
19. has put her car up for sale, this is sad but necessary. Anyone want a 2007 Toyota Yaris?
20. spends too much time in front of computers, but that's the story of her generation
21. spends too much time in her car, but that will not be a problem pretty soon
22. is moving to Spanish Harlem in 4 days
23. loves Costco but rarely gets to go there, so it's always a treat
24. wishes she was about 3 inches taller, if for no other reason than to save money on tailoring
25. needs to go write her paper now

1 comment:

  1. Re: #12 -- me too! I learned from a B'way show that it's called "hangry" -- lol -- hungry and angry.
    Re: #23 -- me too! Kirkland paper towels ARE. THE. BEST! I keep my apt. well stocked with them. :)

    ReplyDelete