Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tickets Purchased

Last night I bought my airfare to San Jose, Costa Rica for March 6-13. I spent about an hour researching the Florida option and found most activities to be extremely family oriented and not really fun for someone traveling alone. Costa Rica, on the other hand, will provide me with a true experience and there's a great backpacker tourist culture there, so I'm sure I'll have a great time even if I spend every moment on my own. 

I'm really excited about it and also pretty nervous, but I'm forcing myself to not get really scared until I'm at the airport, in the air, or landing in San Jose. 

YAY! 

Now it's just too bad I studied French instead of Spanish....oh well....

3 comments:

  1. Yay Emily! You're so AWESOME! :) Seriously, you're gonna have a great time on your walkabout

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the sneaking suspicion I'm being made fun of.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, not at all. Would I ever make fun of you? I'm only teasing a little and I still think its great.

    ReplyDelete