Friday, October 8, 2010

End of Week Recap:

FAILS:
- almost completely abandoned my French in Action pledge before it even started. I really should play catch-up next week
- failed to keep my apartment as clean as I would like
- failed to do laundry all week. let's just say my clothing choices are about to get interesting...

SUCCESSES:
- devised a new language learning routine that might actually fit into my day so I can keep it up. Now the question is whether I can do it with two different languages???
- booked tickets to Hawaii and planning lodging and activities (yes, I have a freakishly Type A personality)
- was sworn in to the Alaska Bar Association and paid my dues for the rest of 2010
- put valid AK license plates on my car, so no more driving illegally
- rode my bike to and from work 4/5 days

....but guess what? It's FRIDAY and not a moment too soon. I'm tired, I'm grumpy and I want a day to sleep in. Plus I need to have some fun and get out of my M-F routine! Can't wait for 5pm when I'll be home getting ready for a fun evening with my Leigh. Then tomorrow hopefully I'll drag my sorry butt out of bed in time to fit in a hike.... hopefully THAT won't turn into another FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment