Monday, October 11, 2010

Feeling blah

This morning was kind of rough. Just about impossible to drag myself out of bed and onto my bike. Last Friday I heard a rumor that there was a shower in the basement women's bathroom at the courthouse. This rumor turned out to be true, so this morning I had the distinct pleasure of showering off my bike ride icky-ness and dressing at work. It was a nice change. My hair looked normal, my makeup went on smoother and I was generally more comfortable all day. I think this is going to be a habit that sticks.

The day went pretty well. I got some work done and received some nice emails from friends around the world. Then around 15:00 I started feeling icky. No reason, just not feeling my best. Plus it was cold and drizzly, so I asked my leading lady to come pick me and my bike (who I have named Lola) up and take us home in style. I'm feeling a little better after eating a light dinner, but I see myself going to bed very soon. Maybe I'm fighting off some virus or something, anyway, I hope to knock it out fast so it doesn't cramp my style...

No comments:

Post a Comment