Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Tinker Day!!!

It's Tinker Day! Yay!! I won't go into a lengthy explanation, but let's just say it's fun, involves costumes, hiking, fried chicken, skits and chocolate cake! I'm celebrating tonight with another Hollins Alum here in Anchorage. So exciting!

In other news, the Alaska Bar Exam results came out and I'm happy to report that all of the law clerks who took the exam in July have passed! Congrats all around! You can actually feel the sense of relief around the courthouse. I had a very strange experience when I found out I passed last year because I was checking my email at an internet cafe in Rome. I was happy to pass not only because it was a huge relief but also because failing probably would have ruined my vacation! Anyway, so happy for all the passers and chin up to those who will take it again in February. The test isn't an indication of your intelligence or how good an attorney you are, it's just a necessary measure used to regulate the profession.

OK, off to lunch with some clerks then fried chicken tonight with new friends!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Tinker Day!!! So jealous about the fried chicken...I have been craving some all day. Eat some for me!

    bisous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tinker Day was really fun. I ate an extra piece of chicken just for you!
    Bisous!

    ReplyDelete