Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's Survey Time

....because I've hit a lull in my day...

How old will you be in five years?
I'll be 30....wow, 30?!?! Holy Crap!
Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
I spend most of my day with either Leigh (my spouse) or Nicole (my office mate).
What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
I have Christmas Day and New Year's off from work, but otherwise things will stay very normal. Also, starting Dec 20 the days will start getting longer, which is thrilling! I'm also looking forward to catching up on some bills and resting a bit easier after the New Year.
What's the last movie you saw?
The Girl Who Played with Fire, in Swedish with English subtitles. It was really good! I've finished the book trilogy now so I'm waiting to see the final movie installment.
Do you prefer to call or text? Text
What were you doing at 12am last night?
Sleeping, duh!
Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Divorced, thanks for asking.
When is the last time you saw your mom? About 2 years ago.
What color are your eyes? Green.
What are you wearing right now? Green sweater and rose colored khakis. Stylin'!
What is your favorite christmas song? I'm not really big on Christmas music, kind of a Scrouge, actually.
Where is your favorite place to be? On holiday somewhere exciting :-)
Where is your least favorite place to be? It's a toss-up between the doctor's office and the DMV.
Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Geeze, who knows?! Hopefully either someplace warm or in Europe (or both!).
What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Vampires
What was the last thing that really made you laugh? Leigh dancing in the living room (she intentionally looked ridiculous, so it was OK to laugh)
How many pillows do you sleep with? 2+
What do you like about fall? pretty colors and nice temperatures
What do you like about winter? having an excuse to curl up with a blanket and a book, also hot tea and hot chocolate
What do you like about the summer? Great weather, beach trips, traveling
What do you like about spring? The snow melts and the sun comes out, usually just in the nick of time.
What states have you lived in? Alaska, Virginia, Washington, New York, Washington, DC and Cote d'Azur, France
What was the last thing you ate? Ham sandwich and a coke.
What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? anything but grape
Do you like Chinese food? Oh yes!
What do you drink in the morning? tea with milk
Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? I share my bed, so yes of course

No comments:

Post a Comment