Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Christmas List

I just realized that I haven't made a Christmas list at all this year! How on Earth will Santa know what to bring me?

Here it is:
-My 2011 Bar Dues ($620!!! and a requirement for my profession, what a racket!)
-New lenses for my glasses (mine are pretty scratched up and I've always wanted transitions lenses, but I love my frames and plan to keep those)
-Gloves I can drive comfortably in (I lost my thin gloves and my ski gloves leave me with exactly zero dexterity)
-Remote start for my car ($350, pricey, I know, but it would be totally worth it)
-A new windshield for my car (apparrently I got a little chip on the drive North, which turned into a complete latitudinal crack across the bottom portion!)

Honestly, that's all I could possibly wish for right now. My daily life is pretty basic and I don't want much, but some things I really need I just can't afford on my own. Of course, after Christmas I hope to find some great deals on a few smaller items (new pajamas and basic clothing items like socks, underwear, etc) to keep me comfy and warm, but those things are much less important and I can handle them with any discretionary money I might have in January.

OK Santa, the ball is in your court!

No comments:

Post a Comment