Tuesday, March 3, 2009

*AHEM*

The 10 day forecast for San Jose, Costa Rica lists high temperatures in the low 80s, low temperatures in the mid 60s, and a mixture of sunny days and sunny days with a few clouds. No rain is projected because it is currently the "dry season" aka summer time in Central America. Luckily it's a small country so I can only assume that my days at the beach will also be sunny and warm.

Have I mentioned that I am so freaking excited???

I technically leave at 5:45 am on Friday, but because it's an international flight and I'm taking public transit to get there I'm going to leave my apartment at 2:30 am. I'm debating between staying up all night or going to bed really early to get about 4 hours of sleep. I get into San Jose at noon and it would be awesome to do a little walking around, swimming, and book my guided activities instead of losing the whole day to travel and sleeping. So I'm leaning toward a mid-evening snooze on Thursday and then trying to sleep on the plane throughout the morning.

Before I can let myself get too excited I need to finish up some school and personal stuff here to maximize my relaxation while I'm away...*sigh*

OK, bed time so I can be semi-productive tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment