Monday, March 16, 2009

Just for fun...

A few more Costa Rica pics:

These were taken at the lookout above town. 

Playa Jaco Bay and Nicoya Penninsula in the background


Playa Jaco Bay at sunset


Costa Rica's slogan is "Pura Vida" but this one works just as well, at least at Las Camas Hostel anyway...


the Backyard Bar in Playa Hermosa has a great ladies' night on Wednesdays. They have a few really sexy Costa Rican girls dancing to keep things going while the sunburnt gringos get trashed and dance to slightly outdated American music. It's a lot of fun though... If I'm not mistaken I shared a cab home with the guy in the hat and the new love of his life (they met that night I believe). They made out in the cab the whole 10 minute ride back to Jaco. As Claude said, "the seemed to be very close..." haha!

I went ahead and uploaded about 30 pics to my gallery so feel free to peruse those as well...

OK, enough about Costa Rica. Time to get back into the real world. Maybe I'll have something to share from NYC in the next few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment