Monday, March 30, 2009

Emily-ology

Just for fun....

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name
followed by "ology".

***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice? honey mustard or oil and vinegar

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? I don't really have one, but I always enjoy finding hole-in-the-wall places that provide fun experiences

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? curry, seriously, this is my go-to food for questions like this

What are your pizza toppings of choice? pepperoni or goat cheese

What do you like to put on your toast? peanut butter or just butter

***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house? one, but it's my roommates and I never watch it

What color cell phone do you have? blue

***************BIOLOGY******************

Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right handed

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? three babyteeth (on different occasions) and a substantial amount of breast tissue

What is the last heavy item you lifted? my suitcase (48 lbs)

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? I don't think so

************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? yes, it would help me get through my "to do" list before the time comes

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I wouldn't change my name

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? sadly, yes

************DUMBOLOGY******************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? maybe two

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? a speeding warning two years ago

Last person you talked to? my classmates during a break about 30 mins ago

Last person you hugged? either Leigh or Juneau

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season? summer or fall

Holiday? I'm not really big on holidays, but I'll say Christmas because it's the biggest break in the middle of the school year

Day of the week? one where I get to sleep in

Month? I don't have one

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone? not really, I keep in touch with everyone I might miss so I don't really have to miss them

Mood? so, so tired

What are you listening to? a corporate tax lecture

Watching? a corporate tax lecture (can you watch a lecture?)

Worrying about? my class projects, fitting my errands in this week, running out of groceries and money this month

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning? shower

What's the last movie you saw? the first 45 mins of the new Indiana Jones movie- it sucked, before that I watched The Duchess

Do you smile often? yes, I'm downright cheesy

Sleeping Alone Tonight? yes

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

1)Do you always answer your phone? no

2) Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? probably Leigh, or an old message that didn't show up earlier

3) If you could change your eye color what would it be? a brighter shade of green

4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? no Sonic in New York

5)Do you own a digital camera? yes

6)Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes, I had two, they died.

7) Favorite Christmas song(s): I hate all Christmas music except for hymns

8) What's on your wish list for your birthday? usually something I need but cannot afford myself, or a trip somewhere fun

9) Can you do push ups? a few at a time

10) Can you do chin ups? NO

11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? mostly excited

12) Do you have any saved text? Huh?

13) Ever been in a car wreck? A few, actually

14) Do you have an accent? I have a mutilated combination of southwest Virginian and western New York/Canadian

15) What is the last song to make you cry? Breathe Me by Sia

16) Plans tonight? lots and lots of homework

17)Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? um, yes. Enough said.

18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday. I didn't buy three things yesterday, but today I bought a $50 taxi ride, a coffee and a shawarma sandwich

19) Have you ever been given roses? yes, Leigh got me roses when we first met. That was 7 years ago and that was the last time I got roses.

20) Current worry? getting my homework done for tomorrow

21) Current hate right now? no hates, I rarely feel hatred anyway

22) Met someone who changed your life? so many times

23) How will you bring in the New Year? wow, this questionnaire is really old....

24) What song represents you? Depends on where I am in my life and which band I'm really into, but I can always relate to a song

25) Name three people who might complete this: I don't expect anyone to.

26) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Mayyybbeee... there are a few times in my own life I'd like to have a do-over, but I'm not sure I"m willing to redo the work too. Maybe it's best to stick with my own time and place and try to do it right.

27) Have you ever dated someone for longer than a year? yeah, two relationships have lasted that long.

28) Do you have any tattoos/piercings? pierced ears (5 holes total) and two tattoos

29) Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? probably not

30) Does anyone love you? a few people that I know of

31) Would you be a pirate? no

32) What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower. I have a roommate, and my dignity, to consider

33) Ever had someone sing to you? just at birthdays and there was this one time at a hair show with my mom when I was 11 and one of the male models sang me a song. It was really embarrassing.

34) When did you last cry? it's been a little while, I don't remember

36) Do you like to cuddle? most of the time, I am a girl you know.

37)Have you held hands with anyone today? No

38) Who was the last person you took a picture of? I don't remember, probably someone in the hostel in Costa Rica.

39)What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? whatever my brother was into plus the Jackson Five.

40) Do you believe in staying close with your ex's/prospects? sure, unless it's really painful or they bring out the worst in you.

41) Are most of the friends in your life new or old? sort of new, my old friends are usually far away

42)Do you like pulpy orange juice? yes

43)What is something your friends make fun of you for? being short and nerdy

1 comment: