Monday, February 16, 2009

Can't sleep....

So I'm filling out another survey. Enjoy!

IN HIGH SCHOOL...

1. Did you date someone from your school? 
- No, I dated someone from the next town over which also happened to be in another state

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? 
- Hell no. 

3. Did you car pool to school? 
- No, I rode the bus then drove myself when I turned 16

4. What kind of car did you have? 
- 1985 Toyota half ton pickup truck, then a 1999 Dodge Neon my senior year

5. What kind of car do you have now? 
- 2007 Toyota Yaris, hopefully I will not own that either pretty soon

6. It's Friday night...where are you now? 
- out for drinks or home watching a movie

7. It is Friday night...where were you then? 
- at the movies, at my girlfriend's house, "camping" with friends (i.e. setting up tents in the middle of nowhere so we could get drunk and be loud) or at a church retreat. Take your pick.

8. What kind of job did you have in HS? 
- waitress at Shoney's, then McDonalds crew member 

9. What kind of job do you do now? 
- law student/law clerk, and possibly waitress again pretty soon

10. Were you a party animal? 
- at times, but I was a pretty good kid too

11. Were you considered a flirt? 
- I don't think so

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? 
- I was in band in middle school and choir for one year of high school but I was not a die hard musical type

13. Were you a nerd? 
- um, define "nerd"?? I was the kid who skipped junior year to take college classes instead because I needed a "challenge." What do you think?

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? 
- Nope, I flew under the radar in every way

15. Can you sing the fight song?
- No, but I think it had something about a falcon in it....

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? 
- don't remember

17. Where did you sit during lunch? 
- with the Christians, oh wait, it was the south....we were all "the Christians." I sat with an odd group- a few "nerdy Christians," the jazz choir guy, me (the lesbian), and a Catholic girl originally from Pakistan. Yeah, we were cool...

18. What was your school's full name? 
- Which one? I had Abingdon High School and Virginia Highlands Community College (freshmen through junior years), Franklin County High School and Virginia Western Community College (senior year)

19. When did you graduate? 
- um...2003? the jury is still out on this one, and between you and me I'm not so sure I was eligible because I lacked a few math courses but nobody has called me out on this one yet.

20. What was your school mascot? 
- a falcon at AHS and an eagle at FCHS

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? 
- I'd rather die. It was awful. The only way I'd do it over is if I could beg my parents to send me to boarding school

22. Did you have fun at Prom?
- Didn't go.

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
- See above

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? 
- no way

25. Do you still talk to people from school? 
- a few

26. School Colors? 
- Blue and white (AHS) and red and white (FCHS)

27. What celebrities came from your high school? 
- no clue

1 comment:

  1. I read your survey and I am glad someone hated our high school as much as I did!!!

    ReplyDelete