Thursday, February 19, 2009

More lame surveys because I can't sleep...

Firsts:

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? 
I didn't go to Prom, but I did take Leigh to Cotillion one year at Hollins

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? 
communion wine

4. What was your FIRST job? 
cutting grass for my dad's seasonal landscaping company

5. What was your FIRST car? 
1985 Toyota 1/2 ton pickup truck, white

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? 
I didn't get any texts today

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? 
Professor Schlegel, because he was lecturing today and I knew I had to go to class this morning

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? 
Mrs. Sifers

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? 
I think it was from Juneau, AK to Wenatchee, WA to visit my grandparents after I was born. I was probably only 2 or 3 months old.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? 
Her name was Anya Zimkowski, we were 5 years old and I haven't spoken to her in nearly 20 years.

11. What was your FIRST sport played? 
Tee-ball

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? 
Probably the Landvatters' house

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? 
Lorrie

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? 
My Aunt Beth

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? 
showered

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? 
New Kids on the Block! (I was 5)

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? 
First piercing I was 1 year old, first tattoo I was 17 and used a fake ID (thanks for taking me, Uncle Doug).

18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Canada

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? 
I was hanging out with some kids outside the bowling alley in Rocky Mount, VA and the other kids were trying to steal a moped. Next thing I know a cop comes by with his lights on and corrals us all together asking if we were stealing it. 

20. When was your FIRST detention? 
I never had detention, but I did have a lot of silent lunches in elementary school.

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? 
Alaska

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? 
I'm not going down that road...

23. Who was your FIRST roommate? 
Technically my brother, Asa, when we lived in Port Angeles and only had a two bedroom house. But in college it was Sarah.

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? 
I've never been in a limo

25. Who will be the FIRST to respond this? 
probably nobody. I'm just wasting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment