Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Second package arrived!

My futon frame came via UPS today. You can all breathe a sigh of relief now. : )

It came around 5pm and I started construction immediately. Unfortunately IKEA designers have made a turn toward more hammer and nails and fewer screws, so about 30 minutes into construction my neighbors started banging the wall rather aggressively. To avoid being yelled at in Spanish I stopped building. I suppose hammering at 11:30am tomorrow is my best bet.

Today's Accomplishments:
Tried the vegetarian Indian buffet in Murray Hill ($7.50 after taxes)
Took a yoga class at Yoga To The People (awesome, I'm really going to be sore tomorrow)
Partial construction of futon
Costco run with Paul in Long Island, though partially befuddled because Costco closes at 8:30pm (who knew?!)- this will require a repeated attempt on Saturday when everyone and their brother is at Costco too

No comments:

Post a Comment