Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New MacBook

Got my new MacBook Pro in the mail today : )

It's all shiny and new and the graphics are pretty great. I watched True Blood on it tonight and was very impressed. I swear, quadrupling your harddrive size really does the trick!

Anyway, signed up with the Alaska Bar Assoc to take my exam on my laptop today, saw "Up" which was awesome, and studied and went to class of course. If today's class is any indication this is going to be a really painful week. Not only do we have another Saturday class this weekend, but this week our lectures are 3.5 to 4 hours long each. That means I don't get out of class until 10pm and have to deal with 20 very unhappy students. Plus it screws up my schedule so today I had lunch at noon and by the time I got home from class at 10:30pm I thought I might have to eat my hand.

So yeah, that's my post for today. Not much going on except that I treated myself to a movie and got new toys in the mail. One of these days I'll block off a whole day for fun stuff and drive to Denali or Seward and I'll have pictures and stories to post....well, I can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment