Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Zero Motivation

BarBri Day 3- Real Property reading and review. I can't seem to get motivated. I'm blaming jetlag at the moment but it might just be laziness, who knows? 

I've "read" the necessary pages for today. I use "" because my eyes moved over the words but I'm not so sure I actually digested any of the information. Now I have about 2 hours to review the 30 pages of worksheets we did in class yesterday. It's not as daunting as it sounds because there's not a lot of info on each page, but it's still a lot to learn. I was supposed to make an outline of that info today but just couldn't get my shit together. 

I hope I can get really motivated by the end of the week or I'm toast for Property on the Bar Exam.

In other news, it's kind of hot here! My Mac tells me it's 55 degrees but it feels more like 65. I'm thinking I'm used to Buffalo where there's no direct sunlight so temperatures feel cooler. It's been pretty clear here and pretty. Once you drive far enough to any edge of the city the mountains are beautiful. Hopefully I will have the time and freedom to do a little exploring in the coming weeks. In the meantime I'm just trying really hard to not fall behind and make the most of my time in this class and this city. 

The Anchorage Pride festival starts next Saturday. I hope to attend a few events in spite of my evening classes and study schedule. Based on the events posted online I'm going to venture to say that Anchorage does a better job of Pride than Buffalo (two words: mud wrestling), which seems strange to me. I'll give a full report after the festivities. 

OK, enough is enough. I MUST crack down and get through my notes from last night...or maybe I'll make a phone call to pass the time....

No comments:

Post a Comment