Sunday, June 28, 2009

thoroughly sucky day

Today was spent wrestling with the installation of Windows XP on my Macbook. I know, I know this is completely unnatural and I am possibly endangering my mortal soul. Alas, the bar exam requires it to run the exam software to type my essays, thus it is essential. The whole program has been fighting with me all day long and I still haven't figured it out (I started working on this about 5 hours ago). 

I'm getting a migraine. A real one, and I never get migraines. I also wasted a beautiful day indoors, and I didn't even spend that time studying. Just wrestling with my computer. What a waste. I don't know what to do about this now because I have exhausted my abilities at this point. 

Also, I've noticed in the past several weeks that I am being called "Ma'am" by approximately 90% of the strangers I interact with. This is a little disturbing to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment